Updated 5th January, 2021
COVID-19: Management Update
We have updated our COVID-19 guidance following the latest UK government rules released on 4 January 2021.
This update is in line with the management team’s ongoing monitoring of the situation across our UK and international operations.
Safety is our Priority
Throughout the current pandemic our priorities have been to:
- Protect the health and well-being of our employees and customers
- Provide ongoing support to our customers, especially where we are providing essential security and safety
- Manage our business for the long term by taking prudent short-term actions and maintaining capability.
Open for Business
We have worked hard to provide our customers with a full range of services throughout the pandemic. We are proud of how the team has responded to support customers, despite the significant disruption to many of our operations over recent months.
A growing range of remote capabilities has enabled us to create new and innovative ways of delivering customer projects and providing customer support. These new ways of working have also enabled many of our employees to work from home in response to government requirements and guidance.
As a result of the latest UK Government rules, to ensure continuity of customer support and project delivery, while ensuring the safety of our people, we have implemented the following with immediate effect:
- All employees in roles that can be carried out from home will do so until further notice.
- Employees in roles that cannot be carried out from home or require customer site visits will carry explanatory letters confirming they are providing critical support and services.
- All employees that are clinically vulnerable will work from home.
Ready for the Future
We have established protocols to ensure all of our workplaces are safe so employees can return to office working in line with any updated local guidance.
This will allow us to plan a gradual and safe return to work for our people as we continue to invest in our products, technology, service, and support for customers around the world.
The management team will continue to monitor the situation and update its guidance and operating policies as appropriate.
If you have any specific queries please contact your usual SSS contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org