|Job Title||Multi-Skilled Operator|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Before applying for this role, please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
To ensure that all operational procedures are followed in line with client, SSS, statutory and legal requirements.
To ensure that all types of signals received by the SSS Communications Centre are handled and processed in accordance with Industry and SSS client procedures.
To ensure the level of customer service provided by the SSS Communications Centre is maintained to the aims of SSS Management Services.
- To provide assistance to the Management team in the operation of all equipment located within the Communications Centre.
- To escalate to SSS Management details of any equipment fault(s).
- To be familiar with details of SSS contingency procedures and the location within the Communications Centre of detailed plans.
- To ensure all alarms received are processed in accordance with the requirements of ACPO and as per SSS client procedures (including the control of remote alarm resets).
- To control the suspension and close down of all incidents.
- Be prepared to attend any training sessions as required.
- Attend and contribute towards regular team meetings- supporting Management in any follow-up actions.
- Assist the Management Team in ensuring that all staff and visitors to the Communications Centre comply with all relevant health and safety policies and procedures.
- To ensure all telephone traffic, alarms, CCTV alerts and data received into the Communications Centre is processed in accordance with the requirements of Industry Standards and as per SSS client procedures inclusive of (but not limited to) the following:-
Intruder Alarm Data
The issue and control of alarm remote resets
To provide the first line support remote access and engineering of SSS client intruder
and/or CCTV equipment
- To ensure accurate records are entered and maintained onto SSS databases for alarm, CCTV and Help-desk services.
- To control the suspension and close down of all Client reported incidents.
- To ensure a courteous and professional telephone manner is maintained at all times when representing SSS Management Services .
- To carry out any other task/duties requested by SSS Management that would be reasonably expected to be ably performed by the position of Multi-Skilled Operator
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Accurate data inputting
- Ability to work to and meet various deadlines
- Self-motivated, hard-working and dedicated
- Able to motivate and drive individuals
- Willingness to learn and support entire team
- Strong time management
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Intermediate in Microsoft packages, including Access, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- To hold and maintain a fully validated Security Licence as issued by the SIA.
- To ensure that any change in personal circumstance that may affect the validity of any issued SIA Licence is reported to the management of SSS Management Services Ltd as soon as practically possible.
To apply please email a covering letter with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.