|Job Title||Helpdesk Operator|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Before applying for this role, please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
SSS is an FM and Security Management company, a subsidiary of Synectics plc (LSE:SNX). Aligned to significant investment in a new market-centric operating platform, SSS now wishes to strengthen the Operational Team by employing a strong, passionate Helpdesk Operator:
- An effective team player capable of working independently and as part of a wider-team delivering an effective internal communication support function, across all accounts.
- You will be a hard-worker with a flexible approach, assisting in meeting deadlines and a strong multi-tasker. You will have a strong work ethic and a high level of attention to detail.
- You will be a clear and confident communicator, capable of conversing and problem-solving with end-users, suppliers and other SSS team members.
- You will be open to learning and keen to develop your overall skill set. You will be of smart appearance, with personable characteristics.
- Be able to process all incoming telephone traffic by following clients procedures in accordance with Client instructions.
- Be able to prioritise incoming telephone traffic through the SSS Phone Manager database.
- Be able to process all out going telephone calls in accordance with SSS procedures.
- Be able to action all Electronic mail (Email) that filters through the Helpdesk.
- Ensure accurate records are entered and maintained onto ALL SSS databases.
- Be able to action all the associated Helpdesk chase boxes in priority order on the Helpdesk Dashboard.
- To identify to SSS Management team any problems identified/experienced with Contractor call placements and/or responses to call requests made.
- Be able to Escalate Complaints in accordance with SSS Management team escalation process – In hours and Out of hours.
- Report details of any faulty equipment to the SSS Management team.
- To provide assistance and support to the Supervisors and Assistant Manager.
- Be prepared to attend any training sessions as required.
- Attend and contribute towards regular team meetings- supporting Management in any follow-up actions.
- Assist the Management Team in ensuring that all staff and visitors to the Communications Centre comply with Security checks and all relevant health and safety policies and procedures.
- To ensure a courteous and professional telephone manner is maintained at all times when representing SSS Management Services.
- To promote ‘Our way of working Policy’ that encourages team positivity, self-improvement and ensure you are working towards the company values.
- To carry out any other task/duties requested by SSS Management that would be reasonably expected to be ably performed by the position of Helpdesk Operator.
To apply please email a covering letter with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.