|Job Title||Communications Centre Supervisor|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Before applying for this role, please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
To ensure that all SSS Management Services operational procedures and processes are implemented and followed by all staff employed within the Communications Centre.
To ensure the level of customer service provided by the SSS Communications Centre is maintained to the aims of SSS Management Services.
- To provide assistance and support to the Management team in the Communication Centre.
- Willing to remain ‘on call’ for both resourcing and Escalation issues.
- Be able to take responsibility of any client or customer escalations and make the relevant escalation to the next management level, if required.
- To provide assistance and support to all operational staff within the Communication Centre.
- To ensure all staff are courteous, accurate and professional at all times, especially in their telephone manner whilst representing SSS Management Services and/or its Client.
- To ensure all staff are working in accordance with our operational standards and are fully aware of their requirements to achieve this.
- To identify the training requirement needs of all Communication Centre staff and report this to the Management team.
- To assist in the training of all staff, ensuring each team member is fully up to date with current procedures & processes.
- Be prepared to attend any training sessions as required.
- Oversee staff resources and report any discrepancies to the Management team.
- Ensure all the equipment located within the ARC is functioning correctly and report any faulty equipment to the relevant party.
- Be able to manage the day to day running of the Communications Centre in the absence of a member of the Management team.
- To ensure all staff are fully up to date with details of all contingency procedures within the Comms Centre, so that in the absence of a Supervisor all staff are prepared for any contingency situation.
- To oversee and control all telephone traffic, alarms, CCTV alerts and data received into the Communications Centre is processed in accordance with the requirements of Industry standards and as per SSS client procedures inclusive of (but not limited to) the following:-
• Intruder alarm Data
• Fire alarm data
• CCTV alerts
• Help-desk services
• To hold & maintain a fully validated Security Licence as issued by SIA
• To ensure that change in personal circumstances that may affect the validity of any issued SIA Licence is reported to the Management of SSS Management Services
• To be able to run reports on an ‘adhoc’ basis from the databases within the Communications Centre, upon request of our clients or customers
• To ensure accurate records are entered and maintained onto SSS databases for client reported incidents
• To carry out any other task/duties requested by SSS Management Services that would be reasonably expected to be ably performed by the position of Communications Centre Supervisor
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Accurate data inputting/record keeping.
- Knowledge of life/Non Life alarms, telephone response times and any other Client SLAs.
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated, hard-working and dedicated.
- Supervision, with excellent people management skills.
- Approachable and the willingness to learn, adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage internal & external relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be open and honest in their approach, whilst being fair.
- Intermediate in Microsoft packages, including access, outlook, word & excel.
Accountabilities and Performance Targets:
- Alarm & False Alarm Investigation/Reporting.
- ARC Integrity/Operational Checks/Calibration.
- ARC Supervision.
- Awareness & execution of Emergency Procedures.
- Carry out Client Escalation Procedures.
- Complaint Handling.
- Computer Records.
- Connection Analysis (Statistics).
- Corrective & Preventive Action.
- Duty Rota.
- Equipment Fault Identification.
- Handling Calls / Enquiries / Activations / Alarms.
- Problem Management.
- Q.A. Records.
- Retail Site Analysis (Statistics) for Management information.
- Serious Incident Recurring / Reporting.
- Understand & Operate Alarm Verification Techniques.
- Voice Communications.
- External Security.
To apply please email a covering letter with a full CV to email@example.com.