|Job Title||Business Development Director|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Before applying for this role, please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
SSS Management Services is an FM and Security Management company, trading for over 25 years. SSS is a subsidiary of Synectics plc (LSE:SNX). SSS is a client solution-based business with our models reducing costs for clients, and also adding visibility and improved service performance across all of our client’s FM and security services. SSS has a blue chip customer base including FTSE100 companies on its books, an enviable track record of customer satisfaction, and client retention.
Working closely with the Managing Director, this strategically thinking professional will be responsible for helping to drive new business growth, through the effective articulation of our service proposition and assist in the successful retention of customer accounts through focused targeted retention strategies.
The role-holder will be a confident and vibrant presenter, capable of engaging at a senior level, demonstrating SSS’s capabilities and value add; constantly seeking solutions to customer challenges, and offering ‘out the box’ solutions.
The Business Development Director will have overall responsibility for managing of the Sales team, working with all key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of all scoped services, playing a key role in the ‘sales journey’, including the preparation of presentations, proposals, and tenders.
Commercially astute, the Business Development Director will identify new and creative ways of improving service delivery, whilst identifying cost-effective solutions. They will have sound contractual awareness with the ability to interpret and draft commercial terms.
The Business Development Director will help the Managing Director to explore diversification into new Markets to expand capabilities over time.
The Business Development Director will work with the Head of Operations, to ‘bridge the gap’ between Sales and Operations.
- Assisting in the growth of SSS; supporting both the MD and Sales team in the preparation of proposals, tenders and presentations
- Assisting in the retention of existing customer accounts, through targeted retention strategies
- Helping SSS to improve articulation of their value add to all customers
- An exceptional, creative, leader, capable of motivating and influencing key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional and confident presentation skills both orally and written
- An appreciation for both sales and operational delivery, capable of bringing both disciplines together to offer a fluid approach
- High levels of drive, determination, and resilience
- Strong and confident IT skills
- Professional appearance
- A confident, self-sufficient and motivated individual seeking future career progression
- Experience of proven success in a similar role and SME
- Knowledge of FM/ Security outsourced service delivery
- Strong knowledge of contracts and strong negotiation skills
- Educated to a degree level
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel with strong Powerpoint skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate to a high standard
- Proven track record of sales management and B2B sales in a service industry
To apply please email a covering letter with a full CV to email@example.com.